We’ve got the skills & understanding to create you an attractive, user-friendly website that adapts its appearance to every device.
It’s true. We’ve created hundreds of successful websites over the years for clients in a diverse range of market sectors. With the experience and knowledge we’ve gained from these projects, we’re confident we can help you.
Every site we create has you and your customers in mind. It’s not just about creating a good-looking design; it’s about making the user experience on your website as comfortable and intuitive as possible.
Support every step of the way
We’re a friendly bunch here at SiteWizard and our main goal is to build a long term partnership by listening to your needs and creating you a successful website.
A personal approach is essential for a good working relationship, so we’ll assign a dedicated consultant who will support you throughout the creation of your site and give good advice, even after your website has been launched.
The majority of our work comes from recommendations by clients who are happy with the service they received, so our honest, friendly approach must be working.
Everything you need
Ok so your new website may not come with a Swiss Army Knife, but we will equip you with everything you’ll need for a successful online presence.
Every website includes:
- Fully responsive design
- Domain name registration and renewal
- Unlimited hosting and bandwidth
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Unlimited email addresses
- Submission to all major search engines
- Dedicated website consultant
- Access to our knowledgeable support team
Let’s get the ball rolling...
Call us today on 01622 200045 to start discussing your new website with one of our friendly consultants.
The design process
- Planning One of our experienced consultants will help develop any ideas you may have about the look and functionality of your website into a solid brief.
Design Our team of talented designers will then work their magic and create an
eye-catching, well designed site that follows your criteria.
- Build Once you have approved the design and structure of your website it will then be hand-coded and optimised to load quickly and boost your search engine ranking.
- Launch Once your site is complete we’ll pass control of the content over to you. This allows you to keep your site up-to-date without any unnecessary design fees.
Through each stage of this process, and after your website goes live, we will happily provide friendly, jargon-free support whenever you need advice.
Content Management System
Every SiteWizard site comes with its own flexible Content Management System (CMS) which gives you the ability to control the content displayed on your website.
The CMS we provide has been created by our own in-house developers and enables you to add more pages, edit your site’s menu and manage your on-page content.
If you’re not confident editing the site yourself, we are always happy to help if you need us.
MJC Mechanical Services Ltd